Sunday, January 10, 2010

Breakfast in Bed








Well at least that was the plan, but she never lets me do it. Today is Eileen's birthday so I got up early and had Eggs Benedict, fresh sliced pears and fruit juice already for her when she got up.

The first photo was the sunrise at 10:15 this morning. The second photo is Eileen after the potluck at Church telling me to take pictures of everyone else but not her. The rest of the photos are from the potluck or at least of those that were still there. Eileen fixed everything she was taking last night so I do not have to worry about making any more meals today. Sister Koyle even made her two Birthday cakes we had at Zone Conference yesterday and she sent the leftovers home with us.

On the way to Church, Eileen said "Let's make sure we take pictures during the potluck". As usual we didn't and I remembered when the potluck was basically over except for the final dishes. I wanted a picture of her on her birthday and she kept telling me not to take pictures of her so I finally said - got to do this since it is your birthday and then everyone sang Happy Birthday in Icelandic.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a fun one too. We will call you later!

meredith said...

I hope that you had a great birthday. We had birthday cake today as well as we celebrated Emily's birthday- hers was on Thursday and not today however.

Renee Anderson said...

Love the pictures! And it looks warm outside too!
Hope your day was a happy one!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

It was very nice about 40 degrees no snow! Iceland's winters are very mild and we have enjoyed before we come home to the deep freeze but I don't care it is HOME!