Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Newest Granddaughter

I have been very negligent posting pictures of our newest Granddaughter. I guess I have been thinking of this blog as more our mission blog when in reality it is our family blog so I will try to be better at keeping current with the wonderful events that happen in our family. Roxie Jane was born to Heidi and Doug on December 29, 2008. She is a beautiful little girl full of smiles as you can see in the one photo. According to Heidi today she is also full of giggles. Roxie Jane was named after one of Doug's great grandmothers. The dress and bonnet Roxie Jane is wearing was made by Eileen. We now have 17 grandchildren - 6 of them are girls and we are expecting two more girls - one very soon and the other in May. As you can see our family is growing and thus the title of our blog.

4 comments:

Renee Anderson said...

She is so beautiful and I love the name- Roxie Jane.
I also am very jealous that you have so many grandkids!!

Larry/Carol Lawson said...

Beautiful--baby and dress. Eileen, you did a fabulous job on it. I miss being close to all the babies; I have been in mourning since April and her fam and Sar and her baby and husband moved out east! Skype helps, but it's not as warm as the real thing! I hope Larry and I do not get called to Iceland. I am taking piano so I can play as a missionary. Our day is not far off. Love to you both.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Carol please send us an invite to your blog, we can keep up with the family that way.

Dawn said...

How exciting. You have a beautiful family.