Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trying to be of Help

Since we arrived Thursday we have tried to be of help with babysitting, shuttling to the hospital, fixing meals, shuttling to preschool and tonight making Halloween cookies. It has been fun and the time has just disappeared.

We have also looked at 17 condos as the one we put an offer on in May finally rejected our offer and foreclosed on the unit. Actually I am the only one to look at the 17 units. Eileen only had to endure 4 after I removed the others from consideration. On Friday I looked at one 1.6 miles from Heidi and Doug in Chandler which had been my first choice due to location but after looking at it I thought I would like one more like our choice in May and besides that afternoon it was no longer on the market. Yesterday I decided we had exhausted the options and decided to leave it to the Realtor to find one since by now he knows what we want. Then last night I discovered the Friday one back on the market so I took Eileen to see it today and we now have another wait to see if they will accept our offer. At least this time I opted to only look at foreclosures. Our Realtor said we should know by Friday rather than have to wait 6 months like the short sales can be and then be rejected.

Roxie trying on Martin's costume


Zoey

Martin, Doug, Roxie, Grandpa


Zoey

Zoey

No comments: