Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh How the Years Fly By

Our first had her birthday today. We won't discuss age at this point as they have been good years.  I returned home from the military in Okinawa a couple of weeks after she was born so this is one of my first pictures with Lisa.

 Eileen is holding Lisa on her blessing day.
Just one of those cute pictures
What great years they have been watching her grow and mature into a daughter we love and enjoy being close to.


Can't tell you what she was saying as there was too much noise and I was trying to get a picture at the last moment.

5 comments:

Heather said...

We love Lisa too! It was fun to talk to her yesterday.

Unknown said...

I was saying 40 more years. Thanks

Unknown said...

I was saying 40 more years. Thanks

Renee Anderson said...

LOVE the pictures....Rick you look the same, just a differant color on top of your head!
Lisa was the cutest baby and she is one of the most beautiful women I know!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

She was a beautiful baby, people would stop me on the street, of course in Berkley, California that wasn't all that uncommon, but they would stop me and tell me how beautiful she was. We were managers of an apartment house and I would take the rents to the bank once a month, since we were walking I would hide the money wrapped in plastic in her diaper until we got to the bank. It was a bit of a scary place at the time.