Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Picture


A major part of our Family Reunion in July was to take a family photo. Try to get a great photo of 33 people especially the youngest ones - luckily we had a great photographer and we got some really wonderful pictures. Of course we wanted one great picture so that requires taking the best of each picture and combining together into one. I have a fairly good program for doing that but my skills do not quite match the power of the program. After many tries we had this one printed in an 8" x 18" print which turned our really good so we are now sharing our 33 2/3 family photo.

4 comments:

meredith said...

I took your telling us that it was a combined picture as a challenge to find the photoshopping. I could only find 2 places where I'm pretty sure you photoshopped. J.T. looks like he's been photoshopped and so oes Benjamin- he's got something going on with his hand..... So either you had very little photoshopping to do or you took a great picture!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Sorry Meredith but you struck out. JT and Benjamin were in the original picture I used to create the final so they were untouched. I changed 10 other people in the picture so I must do better than I thought.

meredith said...

hmmm. then I'm going to go with Qatar and you b/c the light/shadows seem different around the 2 of you. Benjamin must have some really long finger then, b/c it really looks like his hand is going down under Steve and yet his fingers are on his arm.
It really is a great picture. You did a great job!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Meredith - you got one out of 2 only 9 more to go.