Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One Nation Under God


You may have already seen this youtube video on facebook and/or other sites. I just wanted to share it again with those who read my blog. If you click on the title of the post it will take you to the artist's site and the actual picture. As you move your mouse around on the picture you will see on the side details with descriptions of the detail. The artist explains much of the symbolism in the painting and he also has options below the painting for you to request more information about the painting. The artist said be believes the Constitution was inspired of God and I believe it was too. As an inspired document we need to do all we can to keep our great nation free and to maintain the freedoms given to us by the Constitution.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love it. Randy doesn't seem as impressed as I am. I think it is so neat that he did this. The amount of time and energy it took is amazing.