Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sticker Shock!


Boy did I have a shock yesterday. We had a small paper back book and puppet to send home. It was very light and in an envelope. I figured it would cost a few dollars to send but not too much as the dress we sent to Heidi only cost $10 for postage and $10 for tracking. The package yesterday was lighter than the dress and we did not ask for tracking or any other services and it cost over $25. Inflation is high here but I didn't expect that at all.

For those who wonder about the picture - Eileen has been after me to take it ever since she saw it which was probably the first few days. As everyone knows all of our grandchildren are special and so she wanted to share this one.

1 comment:

TStevens said...

As I told everyone at the time, Gunnar is an extremely popular and common name throughout Scandinavia. It is like being named Mike, Mark, or Robert in America.