Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Book for new parents and grandparents

We have been babysitting since Saturday and Tyler and Jacob are great kids and Jacobs sleep habits are amazing. I have never had or seen a one year old that goes to bed on a set schedule with absolutely no protest of any kind. We just put him in his crib with his blanket and say night night and he lays down and we don't hear from him again until his two naps are over or it is time to get up in the morning. I am sure you find that hard to believe and I would too if I wasn't here experiencing it. Heather tells us it is the result of the book Good Night, Sleep Tight by the sleep lady Kim West. While I haven't read it, I highly recommend it to all new parents and for you grandparents reading our blog to recommend to your kids when they have a new baby. If you have any questions call Heather - it truly is a miracle in my opinion and what a blessing for the babysitter!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yes, the book is awesome. But I am also a SUPERMOM so I guess that might help a little bit too. :)