Saturday, December 31, 2011

Abigail's Baptism

It was a beautiful day for a baptism and a beautiful place to do it - the Ambassadors residence.  It was an honor and pleasure for me to have Abby ask me to baptize her.

The Ambassador warned me the pool was a little cool (72 degrees) because one of the heating coils was not working.  It wasn't bad until I stepped off of the last step.  It was a bigger step than the others and I was up to mid-chest at that point.  I kept Abby on the upper step or she would have been under.  After the baptism we enjoyed refreshments in the residence which is beautiful.  This was the first time I have ever been in an Ambassador's home.  While the home and grounds are beautiful, I was surprised it wasn't bigger.
After the baptism we took a family shot in Steven's home with the camera on auto.  I wasn't tickling Benjamin.  Gideon was half undressed as we were not fast enough to gather them for the picture after arriving home.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, what a place to be baptized! She looks beautiful.