Thursday, October 20, 2011

Collin Wright Bremner


I went to Oregon to be with my Mom while my brother was gone for a week.  The unexpected passing of my nephew Collin Wright Bremner extended my stay to be there for his memorial service.  Eileen and Kristi also flew in for the service.  Collin's death has been very hard on my brother and his family.  It was good to be there for them.  The memorial service was very nice and included music by his Uncle Rob who is a fantastic pianist.  Collin was born on Dec 25 and loved Christmas, therefore decorations and refreshments were done around Christmas which helped to make it a celebration of Collin's life.  The inurnment followed and the minister gave very comforting remarks about seeing Collin again.  While this was a most difficult day for family and friends, the opportunity to once again be with Collin gives hope to all.
Marion (aunt), Mary (grandmother) and Kristi (cousin)
Returning to the hotel we found Kristi's bear

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the reindeer ears. That's awesome!