Thursday, January 20, 2011

OH How I Would Love To Be Flying!

Martin closes his eyes when you say smile.

This time I said smile and open your eyes.
Martin likes to climb under my legs when I am laying down and then struggle to get free.
Martin and I started the day by going to the store to buy light bulbs - we had three fixtures with burned out bulbs.  One fixture is so high I needed a ladder which then also allowed me to clean a window and the 5 foot deep recess it is in.  We then went back to his house to jump on the trampoline again.  When I had enough I laid down on the trampoline which Martin doesn't like - he wants me to keep jumping.  While laying there I noticed a small plane which reminded me of when we played plane and so Martin became a plane - arms and legs out even though I was too close to get it in the picture.  I then thought we should go see the Chandler Municipal Airport.  Signage was poor so we wandered through one repair hanger and ran into a very friendly man who told us we should go up on the observation deck to see the planes.  After we did that we went into another hanger and another very nice man came up and wanted to show Martin a magic trick.  I think I was more impressed than Martin and then the man explained he is a professional magician and gave me his card in case I had a need.  After wandering around many small planes and getting a close inside look at a aerobatic biplane, we headed off to IKEA to return items and pick up another.  Then back to Martin's house and more trampoline until Daddy came home and I was relieved of the pain - too much of a good thing. 

1 comment:

H. Wimmer said...

Martin has informed me he wants Grandpee to take care of him all the time!! I'm pretty sure he like you better than me ;)
Thank you for taking care of Martin he loved every second.