Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guess Who Turned 23!


As quoted by the Birthday Girl - dyslexia has its advantages when it can reverse your age.  Doug's parents provided another fantastic steak dinner for Heidi's birthday.  We brought salad and the Birthday Cake.   We saw it at Costco and asked Heidi if she liked carrot cake and she responded it was her favorite if it didn't have pineapple.  Since this one had apricot filling we guessed it did not have pineapple too.  We were right even though I would prefer to have pineapple in mine.  Happy Birthday Heidi - it was a great one too.

Note the advertising - can't help promoting the company that has provided so much for us to enjoy retirement.

2 comments:

Heather said...

If she's 23, does that mean I'm 18?

H. Wimmer said...

I have dyslexia so I have decided since I am always turning my numbers around well hey why not turn them around on my birthday. :)