Monday, April 12, 2010

A Special Sunday



Sunday was a special day in may ways. First it was JT's baptism. I conducted the service, Eileen conducted the music and David and Uncle Eric spoke. Gunnar baptized JT and David confirmed JT. Megan Olsen the Primary President congratulated JT and Brett and Dawn Asay welcomed JT into the Ward.

We also enjoyed Eileen singing a solo in Sacrament Meeting which is always special. Sister White played the piano accompaniment beautifully too.

Then in the evening Eileen and I presented a Fireside on our mission to encourage Senior Missionaries to enjoy the blessing we have on our two missions.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Too bad we couldn't be there.
I like your new layout btw.

H. Wimmer said...

YEA J.T.!!! Wow I can't believe how big the kids are... I just keep thinking when I was taking care of Gunnar as a newborn while you were all in the temple with Steven!!! CRAZY time flies by to fast.