Saturday, August 22, 2009

#10 - that is the 10th photo in the file


I was tagged by my daughter-in-law, and this is it. The instructions are:
  1. Open your first photo folder.
  2. Scroll down to the tenth photo
  3. Post that photo and story on your blog.
  4. Tag five other people to it.
Interestingly the first photo folder did not have pictures in it. So instead I opened Picasa and looked the oldest folder which was under the year 1970. Now how that date got there I have no idea since we were not using Picasa at that time, but here is the 10th photo in that folder. I do not want to tell the story behind the picture because even more interesting is the fact that one of the people in this photo is the birthday person in the previous post. So it looks like the process was meant to be.

In keeping with two others who were tagged an posted their pictures, you're in luck. No one will be tagged here. Just do it if you want to. It was an interesting trip down memory lane. Plus I now wonder how my pictures are organized.


No comments: