Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day




I wasn't thinking in terms of April Fools Day last night when the storm was blowing up a blizzard. We had to turn around on our way to an appointment in the country after several white outs as Mom couldn't take it any longer. The inside picture of our entry was taken during the storm yesterday. Then this morning we woke up to the pile of snow against our door. Then look at the pile of snow I shoveled away from the door. This was not an April Fools Day joke as the snow was extremely wet and heavy. But then it started raining and warmed up so most of the snow is gone but not my pile of snow.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I looked out our window this morning and it was dumping snow. I thought to myself "mother nature is having her own April fools joke right now"

Darron said...

I do NOT miss that kind of snow following us everywhere we went.