Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cousins Having Fun!

Kristi and Karl are on their way to Hawaii but first they came to leave Kylie, Elle and Cordi with us for the week. We are going to enjoy them this week. Before Kristi and Karl left the family all gathered Saturday afternoon at Steven and Micah's for dinner and fun. We had Lisa and David, Kristi and Karl, Steven and Micah, Eric and Vanessa, Paige, Amanda, Grandma and Grandpa and all the cousins. It was a gorgeous day and we all had a great time. All the cousins especially had a great time on the slip&slide.

3 comments:

Eileen L Bremner said...

I have beautiful grandchildren don't I?

Heather said...

I love the pictures! I wish we could be there for fun things like that.

H. Wimmer said...

Wow it look like you guys had tons of fun!! It really makes me miss everyone so much!!!