Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I was in the paper again!

When we leave on our mission there will be at least 4 people happy to see me go. Click on the heading above if you want to read the latest saga of our school board vs superintendent fiasco. I sure am glad I am retired as it is much easier to calm down after these meetings when you have the time to be able to call and email people with concerns and thanks. This town of ours has such the potential to be the greatest school district in the nation for our kids and yet we have four members of the board who can't see beyond their agenda to get personal revenge.

1 comment:

H. Wimmer said...

way to go dad...That is one of many things I am proud of my family that we stand up for what we believe and we fight for the right!!! what is going on with the school board whay would they want to get rid of candace?