Thursday, March 15, 2012

Camel Races


I have been trying to teach myself how to use iMovie and today I was able to spend an hour with a trainer at the Apple store.  In that hour I learned just the basics and really did not have anything near a finished product.  I came home and spent another 1.5 hours adding pictures removing clips, adding text and even added music.  I don't claim to have produced any great product but it was fun learning and so I am sharing it.  I published it to YouTube so this is probably overkill.  

2 comments:

Micah said...

We're excited to see it, but I'm really hoping that you didn't cut out the whole bit where it's upside down, as well as the dialogue there.

We can't see it yet, though, since you've marked as private in YouTube. If you want to post it there and share it here, you need to change the setting to something like "viewable only with the address" or something similar in the settings.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I am afraid I dild delete the upside down stuff but not dialogue. It is public now so you can watch it. Still learning.