Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Change of Pace - Mitt Romney Rally

Monday afternoon/evening a Rally with Mitt was held in Mesa.  As a Romney for President supporter, I decided this was an opportunity to see Mitt Romney in person.  I arrived a half hour early to discover all the parking lots were full.  I parked two blocks away.  There was pre-event music that really didn't do anything for me but the couple next to me (same age) said it was their kind of music.  I guess I missed out on that phase of music (thank goodness).  We were told Mitt was tied up in traffic and that was why he was a half hour late.  He arrived to a standing ovation and an enthusiastic crowd.  After his presentation he went down into the crowd, but by that time I was not interested in the crowds anymore and left.  He still has my support and his signs will be in our yard again in hopes of him becoming our President.

No comments: