Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clive Cussler Book Signing

Eileen and her favorite author Clive Cussler
Line to get Clive Cussler's authograph
Clive Cussler signing his new book The Jungle
Heidi wrote us in Utah asking if we wanted to go to the Clive Cussler book signing at the Poisoned Pen Bookstore in Scottsdale tonight.  Eileen has read all of his books and got me reading them too so I was OK with going but Eileen said she didn't want to go as we have too much to do (yes she gives me a list everyday of more than I can possibly accomplish that day).  Today when I said lets go, Heidi said she had completely forgotten since Mom said no.  As we got in the car Heidi said I can't believe you are so giddy since you said you didn't want to go.  Yes Eileen was excited to go and meet Clive Cussler and even more excited when she got her autographed copy of The Jungle made out to her.  It was a fun trip and only 40 miles round trip which we sure can't do from Austin.  Besides we also got a free copy of the #1 New York Times bestseller Gone Tomorrow by Lee Child.  I have never heard of him but will give it a try.

Heidi also bought her favorite Clive Cussler book in paperback and had it autographed to Zoey since she was along and Clive thought see was very cute.

2 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Thanks dad and mom I had fun last night!

Unknown said...

I want to see Clive Cussler, I've read all the Dirk Pitt. I love them.