Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!



June and July are very good months for me. First comes Fathers Day in June and then my birthday in July. If I am lucky enough to be in the same place as Amanda, I always get a delicious breakfast (in bed if we have a tray) of Belgium Waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. This July I will miss out however as we will be on the Oregon beach and Amanda will be flying across the country. She also gave me a set of barbecue tools (I guess I am supposed to do more barbecuing).

While we were in DC, Eileen asked Steven if he thought I would like an iPhone4 for Fathers Day and he and Micah both said Duh! So for Fathers Day and my birthday Eileen gave me an iPhone4. Of course it won't arrive for awhile. It was ordered on the first order day with a June 24 delivery but the acknowledgment shows a July 6-8 delivery. So for now I will just have to wait. It won't be an easy wait as I like Eileen's iTouch and I think the iPhone4 is going to remove some of my computer frustrations. I have also been considering a new camera as mine is 7 years old and having some problems. So now I will also have a new still camera and an HD video camera - lots of pluses for my Fathers Day and birthday present.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Father's Day to you. You will LOVE your new phone.

H. Wimmer said...

Way to go MOM!!! Happy Fathers Day dad!! I called and left a message because I wasn't sure when I would be able to get a hold of you!! It sounds like you had an awesome fathers day!!!