Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting Closer







Yesterday Brent and Sheri and their kids came to visit. Brent was our Bishop when we left on our first mission to Romania but had moved from Austin when we returned. It was so great to see them again and how their family has grown. One added side benefit was all the delicious chocolate he brought. It is nice having friends who work for Hersey. Eileen has her milk chocolate to enjoy and I have my dark chocolate. Did I ever mention how healthy dark chocolate is - not only are there all those great anti-oxidants but I discovered in one serving 16% of my daily fiber - just gets better all the time. Thanks Brent for reinforcing my dark chocolate love.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Welcome back to the states! Looking forward to see you both!

Heather said...

mmmmmm...dark chocolate. Doesn't get any better.