Saturday, September 12, 2009

Böðvar Ragnarsson´s Baptism



We had another baptism in Selfoss today - well we had to go to Reykjavík for the baptism but Böðvar lives in Selfoss where we have been teaching him. He is another individual where the Gospel of Jesus Christ has truly changed his life. When we picked him up today to go to Reykjavík he was standing outside his apartment with a big grin on his face. He is so happy now. When we first started teaching him that was not the case but having the Holy Ghost teaching him the truth of the Gospel has brought true joy into his life.

The other picture in this post is Sister Bremner preparing treats for the baptism. Somehow a spoon fell into the chocolate batter unnoticed and when she turned on the beaters the spoon and the beaters flew all over the kitchen. When she saw the picture she said that doesn´t really show the mess and I will agree - it was much worse

3 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

I love the Photo Mom!!!

Micah said...

Eileen, at least you had on your apron! I never remember to put one on and then I would have really regretted it.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I have learned to my sorrow to make sure I wear an apron since I always have a dress on and I hate changing. I have made messes before but this was a whopper.

When it happened I screamed and Dad came running with the camera as he always knows a scream is usually worth a good picture.