Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Alright, I'll Play Along Too - Why Not!

Micah and Heather posted this idea on their blogs and I’ve decided it would be interesting to give it a try. After all what fun to see what people come up with and then to also see what to do for someone else.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice – For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done within a year. {might be a little while especially if I wait untill we get home from Iceland}
4. You will have no clue what it’s going to be. It probably won't a story or poetry or something I sew so what does that leave - you'll have to wait. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on YOUR blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

So, if you’re up for it, leave a comment. or you could get really crazy and come up with some way to do it in person. So, who’s interested? You will note I did not copy and paste exactly the challenge on Micah and Heathers blogs so you might go to theirs to see the difference.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm already "playing along", so does that mean I just get something else too? (I don't want any "skate" or whatever that nasty fish is.)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We would not be the cruel to anyone and certainly not you.