Friday, August 22, 2008


We are finishing up a great week on the beach at Otter Rock Oregon. We joked about the first several days being just for us to get us ready for Iceland - cool and rainy. The real benefit though has been the time spent working on our Icelandic skills. I didn't say learning because I am not sure how much we are learning but we have definitely been working on our skills. At home Eileen is always so busy doing other things so this has been a great time for her. She has really improved this week and with the extra understanding I am sure she will continue to learn and improve at a much greater pace.

6 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time... The photos are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun, now just a few more stops before Iceland. I expect you to be speaking the language when we are visiting next summer. I do not want to need the bathroom and get something else.

Spaz said...

Wish I was there.

Spaz said...

Wish I was there

Spaz said...

Wish we were there.

Heather said...

awesome pictures! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.